Guide to application of the AS8015 Governance Framework
- Australian Corporate Governance Standards
- Good Governance Principles (AS8000) [Referenced in AS8015 - definition of Corporate Governance]
- Fraud and Corruption Control (AS8001)
- Organisational Codes of Conduct (AS8002)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (AS8003)
- Whistle Blower protection programs (AS8004)
- Australian Standard on Risk Management (AS4360)[Referenced in AS8015 - definition of Risk and Risk Management
- Compliance Programs (AS3806)[Referenced in AS8015 ]
- Corporate Governance of ICT (AS8015)
- ISO/IEC 16085:2004 process for the management of risk during software acquisition, supply, development, operations and maintenance.
- ISO 14000 Environmental Management Standards cover manufacture/recycling/disposal of Computer Hardware and Power Usage.
- ISO 15489 - electronic and paper records management
IS/IT Investment Evaluation and Benefits Realization Issues in Australia -Cranfield Process Model of Benefits Management, Active Benefit Realization (ABR), DMR s Benefit Realization Model,
Model of Benefits Identification,The IT Benefits Measurement Process
AS8015 identifies Trade Practices, Privacy, SPAM, Intellectual Property, Environmental Legislation