Marghanita da Cruz
Author, Publisher, Principal Consultant & Director at Ramin Communications Pty Ltd
Post: PO Box 341 Annandale NSW 2038 Australia
- 1998, Created Annandale on the Web (ramin.com.au/annandale): diary of local events, subscription to email alert, webspaces and a directory of websites for local businesses and community groups, Anecdotal History and Google Advertising.
- Build or Buy? Internet World, 1998
- Exploiting Intranets for Information Distribution, 1998
- Review of the Office of State Revenue Internet and Intranet Websites including resolution of issues with Service Provider, extraction and presentation of usage statistics, review of business practices and recommendations for expanded use of internal and external websites for information dissemination within organisation and to clients. Preparation of Action plan and Budget, 1999.
- Submission to Productivity Commission Review of Broadcasting Legislation, 1999
- Review of Project Proposal at Sinclair Knight Merz - Consulted stakeholders to review business opportunity and solution fit, reviewed selection of solution, prepared business case (financial analysis), identified gaps in skill levels and transferred skills to address some of these, presented findings to Executive, 1998.
- Consultant on Whole of Government IT Integration Model - identified opportunities and assisted in the development of a framework for business and technology integration across Victorian Government Agencies, 1998.
- Guest Lecturer UTS on Service Delivery over the Internet, 1998/1999.
- Prepared ACS Submission on Ministerial Council Statement - Towards an Australian Strategy for the Information Economy, 1998
- Project Manager/Consultant Remote Access at University of Technology Sydney - Consulted stakeholders (students, administrative staff, technical staff, management, academics, service providers) to identify business requirements and clarify scope of business opportunity. Defined Scope of Solution. Developed financial model and business model. Prepared and issued request for tender. Selected and recommended service providers, 1997.
- Paper to ACS Conference: Outsourcing of Internet Services, 1996
- 1996 Project Manager Outsourcing hosting of Website.
- 1992-6 Sales Manager, Digital Audio Editing and Broadcasting System ABC Technology included preparation of tender proposals and presentations at tradeshows in China and Australia and Project Management of the Installation and Commissioning of Systems."Every time you put sound onto a tape and transfer it in editing, you lose quality, and a lot of tape is thrown away," said Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio sales manager Marghanita da Cruz. - LA Times 24 May 1993.
- 1988-9 Senior Office Automation Technical Analyst, ABC IT. - Managed All-in-1 E-Mail/WP/Corporate Directory System & evaluated "Office Automation" Software
Marghanita da Cruz, then with MIS, was VAX email's 'product champion'... - Digital dilemmas: the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and interactive multimedia publishing, 1992 - 2002, Fiona R. Martin epublications@SCU
- 1987-8 Systems & Network Manager, Australian Institute of Health.
- 1984-7 Computer Programmer/Analyst, Department of Resources & Energy.
- 1982-4 Computer Programmer, Industries Assistance Commission.