Marghanita da Cruz
Author, Publisher, Principal Consultant & Director at Ramin Communications Pty Ltd
Post: PO Box 341 Annandale NSW 2038 Australia
- June-Dec 2010: Documented Development Application Processes for 74b Trafalgar Street and 69-73 Parramatta Road
- August 2010: Recent Changes, Canberra
- July 2010: Video Codecs in HTML5 Sydney Linux Users Group (SLUG)
- 6 June 2010: Eco-Annandale 2010 at Footprints Eco festival
- 2010: Member Leichhardt Council Reference Group for Footprints Festival
- March-April 2010: Commenting on NSW Metropolitan Strategy
- May 2010: Green ICT: E-Waste
- May 2010: Interview with GRC-ME
- April 2010: Business Imperatives for Green ICT, April 2010
- 20 March 2010: APPS4NSW Hackfest
- March 2010: Nutrition analysis of common recipes
- 6 February 2010: Bar Camp Canberra: Local Community Engagement
- Googel Wave: email@example.com (Waves: Ecologically Sustainable Annandale and Envisaging an Australian broadband future)
- ICT Governance Forum
- Photo Journal and
- February 2010, Submission to NBN Wholesale Fibre Bitstream Consultation Paper
- December 2009-January 2010: Curated Eco-Annandale 2010
- July 2009: Geotagging Location specific Webpages
- Public Sphere #2
Open Government Policy and Practice, June 2009
- March 2009: Established Leenova Craft Website: leenova-craft.com.au
- 20 January 2009: E-Learning: Recorded & Edited Video of Speakers at ComputersOff Breakfast, Canberra. See 4 clips for publication on Youtube
Eco-Annandale 2009 Exhibition and Talks (December 2008/January 2009)
- Walks on Google Maps (December 2008)
- Established Ecologically Sustainable Sydney webspace and RSS Feed, 2008-
- No Duty of Care - Govnet Vol 2, No 1 (2008)
- No Duty of Care: The Governance and ICT, July 2008.
- Leveraging ICT in Corporate Governance - The Australian Experience, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 15-6 May 2008.
- No Duty of Care: the Governance of ICT (ET GOVICT2008), 1-2 May 2008.
- eeePC on an Aegean Odyssey - travelling with a Linux Netbook, May-June 2008.
- Manager Contracts and Infrastructure, APSC - managed implementation of VoIP for Branch Office and migration of Web sapplications to new server and vendor, Oct 2007-Jan 2008.
- Design and Hosting of Creekcare, 2007-
- 1998-2008: new theatre website (ramin.com.au/online/newtheatre/) program information; subscription to email alert; rss feed of media releases. Registration and redirection of Domain Name newtheatre.org.au
- Comments on Draft HTML5 Specification as invited public member of HTML5 Working Group Feb 2007 to May 2008
- SLUG Bootcamp Lightning Talks: switch to Linux, Knoppix, Kino and Video & Animation Editors, May 2007.
- Set up RSS Feeds, July 2007
2006,Talk Open Source Video Editing and Publication
- Introduction to AS8015 Australian Standard for Corporate Governance of ICT, IQPC IT Governance, June 2007.
- Getting more from the time and money invested in online services, March 2007.
- Entry to Fedora/Creative Commons Video Competition, 2006.
- Chapter on AS8015 in Frameworks for IT Management, September 2006. This book, has been re-published as a pocket guide, and translated into Japanese, German and Dutch and is available on Google Books.
- Commissioned Illustrations of Governance of ICT: IT Governance, Corporate Governance of ICT and Leadership and Governance of ICT, 2006.
- Founding Chair of Australian Computer Society, Governance of ICT Committee and ACS representative on Standards Australia committee IT-030 IT Governance and Management. Established the ACS Governance of ICT Committee Webspace and ICT Governance Forum Mailing List 2003-2006.
- Performance Indicators and Business Intelligence from Websites, 2005.
- Co-wrote Governance of Information and Communication Technology for Institute of Chartered Accountants's ITSIG Newsletter Issue 3 - April 2005 Edition
- 2004 Member of Leichhardt Cool Communities Steering Group
- Assisted in the drafting and socialising of AS8015-2005 Australian Standard for Corporate Governance of ICT, which was published January 2005 and adopted as ISO/IEC 38500 in May 2008.
- 2003. Member standards working group on IT Governance and Management, coordinated qualitative market research to scope and position standards on the governance of ICT, 2002-2005.
- Program Manager E-Business Optus Communications Input into strategic planning including opportunities for use of the Internet, Budget and Implementation Strategy, 2000.
- Hunter Hill Theatre Website, 2003.