Community - Groups and Spaces
Blog | Getting There!
Leichhardt Council's annual Footprints Ecofestival is back! This year it will be held on Sunday 25 August 2013 at the Whites Creek Valley Park in Annandale...http://www.leichhardt.nsw.gov.au/News-and-Events/Our-Events/Footprints-Ecofestival/Footprints-Ecofestival
The sixth Eco-Annandale exhibition will take place during the Festival in the Cottage, White Street. The theme of this year's exhibition is "The Carbon Cycle"...http://ramin.com.au/annandale/eco-annandale-2013/
Getting to the Festival
View Location of Festival in a larger map.
- 370 or 470 Bus along Booth Street.
- 433 Bus from the Balmain Peninsula or Glebe travel along the Crescent.
- Numerous buses travel along Victoria Road and the ANZAC Bridge, if using these routes, jump off, at the western end of the the bridge and use the footbridge, then follow the footpath on the foreshore side of the Western Distributer to the Crescent.
- Buses along Parramatta Road.
- Light rail Rozelle Bay Stop or Lilyfield at the end of the line
Past Footprints Eco Festivals